- Holt Thrasher (Board Chair and Treasurer) has more than 35 years’ experience in investment banking, information technology, and consulting. He is currently Founder and CEO of Synovia Capital, an investment fund focused on ecosystem management within the data analytics sector. Holt is an active conservationist and nature enthusiast and serves as Trustee and Treasurer of the National Marine Sanctuaries Foundation and was formerly Chairman of the National Audubon Society .
- Dr. Brodie Ferguson is an anthropologist and forest carbon project developer working with indigenous communities in Colombia and Brazil (Colombia/USA).
- Jeanne Sedgwick is the former director of the Conservation Program at the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. She is currently vice chairman of the Resources Legacy Fund in Sacramento, California, and vice chair of the Stanford Habitat Conservation Board. is the former director of the Conservation Program at the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. She is currently vice chairman of the Resources Legacy Fund in Sacramento, California, and vice chair of the Stanford Habitat Conservation Board.
- Katie LaFleur is a social impact investor, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. She leads Investor Relations with FullCycle, where she manages LP relations, communications, and event strategy across the fund.
- Kristin Rechberger is works to reform capital markets to help restore nature, contributing to more just and equitable societies. She is founder and CEO of Dynamic Planet, a firm that advances and invests in nature-based solutions (USA).
- Mark Cappellano is a conservationist and entrepreneur based in Los Angeles. He is a managing partner of several ventures and is active with several other NGOs.
- Peter Riggs was the founder and director of the Forum on Democracy & Trade before joining the Ford Foundation as a program officer. He is now an advisor at CLUA.
- Rhett A. Butler is the founder and CEO of Mongabay. He lives in California.
- Robin Martin is a professor of geography at Arizona State University where she works to connect place-based science in forests and reefs with remote sensing. She is also co-founder and co-director of the non-profit Hawaii Marine Education and Research Center which connects communities, NGOs, and state institutions with timely scientific information on the marine environment in the Hawaiian Islands (USA).
- Steve McCormick is the former president of The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and the former president and CEO of The Nature Conservancy (TNC). He now runs The Earth Genome, a global, open-source database on ecosystem services and natural capital.
- Tim Kelly is the former president of the National Geographic Society, conceiving of and leading the development of the National Geographic Channels.
- Triona Gogarty is a speech-language pathologist and elementary school teacher with 35 years’ experience working in early development and literacy.
- Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, is a primatologist, author, and conservation icon. She is the founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and a UN Messenger of Peace (UK)
- Dr. Peter Raven is a botanist who was formerly the director of the Missouri Botanical Garden. Today he is President Emeritus of the institution. (USA)
- Aida Greenbury an Indonesian forester who for 13 years worked on sustainability issues at Asia Pulp & Paper (APP), one of the world’s largest integrated forestry, pulp and paper groups. Aida left APP in May 2017 to become an independent sustainability advisor. (Indonesia)