This last year was jam-packed for the Mongabay.com team. If you enjoy looking at numbers, in 2014 Mongabay:
- Surpassed 200 million visitors since the site’s inception
- Published over 1100 independent and high-quality articles on various environmental topics
- Translated over 500 of those articles into seven foreign languages
- Organized opportunities for over 150 interns, volunteers, and contributors to publish their work on Mongabay
- Published over 50 research papers on tropical forests and ecosystems in our open-access peer-reviewed journal
- Funded 38 journalists world-wide to report via our SRI & MRN programs
And one more number: we did all that with a full-time staff of…
Imagine what we could do in 2015 with your support?
Mongabay is a non-profit, independent news source and we can’t repeat these successes or grow to the scale we need to without your generosity. Please donate to Mongabay today. As you can see, we can make a little go a long way, so any amount is appreciated. Even better, consider a monthly donation and be a sustainer of our work.
Take a stand and fund the journalism you want to see. Fund the journalism the world needs to see.
Mongabay Org Corporation is classified as a 501(c)(3) charity. Contributions may be deductible for U.S. taxpayers.